I Give Because I’m Blessed - I’m Blessed Because I Give by Moji Taiwo - Book Launch 2018




I had the great pleasure of interviewing Moji Taiwo for her upcoming book, '' I Give Because I’m Blessed, I’m Blessed Because I Give.'' She's a Nigerian-Canadian that have contributed greatly to our Canadian society. Her story of coming here as an immigrant at a young age is inspiring. A young woman of Nigerian descent coming to Canada in a time period where being young, woman and black had its own challenges. She had her own mind and as a result, created a life unique to her. 40 years later, she has written an autobiography to help us newcomers and visible minorities to have the courage to pursue the lives of our dreams. We have touched on several topics in this interview.

Watch the full interview here:



To learn more about Moji Taiwo please visit her website:

Buy the book on Amazon:

Here are the details for the book launch on Saturday, February 3, 2018:


Author, Community Activist/advocate, Nigerian-Canadian Business Woman and now retired.

Date: Saturday, February 3, 2018
Time: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Address:
Ramada Hotel & Conference centre
3515 26th Street NE Calgary, AB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAKIA love interest of King T'CHALLA: The Portrayal of Dark Skinned Women in Black Panther

South Sudanese - Canadian Author: Acai Louis Kuol Arop

Kang JJ: Inner Peace Campaign